[Usability] Re: Nautilus Alignement Information Panel

From: 	david sipsolutions net
To: 	Super Donkey <smurf_www xs4all nl>
Subject: 	Re: [Usability] Nautilus Alignement Information Panel
Date: 	Thu, 14 Oct 2004 01:10:44 -0000 (UTC)  (03:10 CEST)

>Looks good the way it is, imho... and franky I'm not sure what you mean
>by
>aligning to the toolbar.. I mean the toolbar streches from the left side
>of the window to the right side, so it's jus thte same a s aligning to
>the
>window.

I know its difficult to explain but the panel when in browser mode is
hanging against the window border. It doesn't take notice of the toolbar
above it at all. So it just looks out of order.

I'm using Ubuntu and on that OS/distro if you launch synaptic and nautilus
you will see what I mean.