[Usability] Nautilus Alignement Information Panel

Just some cosmetic things that perhaps other people disagree with.

If you open nautilus in browser mode on the left side you will get a panel
that holds information on the folder. On the top of this panel is a drop
down list which initially holds the text information.

Now I think that text/dropdown-list is not aligned correctly. It's
aligned to the window border. I feel it should be aligned to the toolbar
above minus the toolbar gripper. So the posistion of the box holding the
drop down list should be pos = (toolbar.pos.x +
toolbar.gripper.width),(horizontal posistion).