Re: [Usability] suggestion for icon customize dialog

http://esco.mine.nu/archive/2004/07/21/back-in-business.html

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/libegg/libegg/iconchooser/

--
Peace,

    Jim Cape
    http://esco.mine.nu
    http://ignore-your.tv

    "If even one reporter had stood up during a pre-Iraq Bush press
     conference last year and shouted, `Bullshit!' it might have made a
     difference."
        -- Matt Taibbi, New York Press