[Usability] Re: Move to Workspace (Right | Left) Proposal

I think we can get rid of both move Left / Right. Instead we can have
the sub-menu listing of workspaces will do.
Move Left / Right will not do any good to users in terms of
functionality or attractiveness or enhancing beauty to our menu, but
just providing users with more ways to do the same job. Also, may be new
users require more time to get accustomed as to what these menu items
actually do.

Thanks,
Santhosh