Re: [Usability] Re: Patch added for closing all spatial windows via menu and shortcut key

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 18:40, Thomas Conneely wrote:

> I have no problem doing ctrl-alt-w with one hand so this shouldn't be a
> problem (abnormally large hands don run in my family). and ctrl-shift-w
> does make sense. But is there a place obvious to a user where these
> shortcuts are listed???

In general, things with Ctrl-<something> shortcuts should all appear as
menu items somewhere (along with their shortcuts), so that the user can
learn the shortcut as they learn the command.  Very good reasons should
be required for those that don't...

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group