Re: [Usability] Choice of WM and edge flipping

Hi!

--- David Raleigh Arnold <darnold4 east cox net>
wrote:

> How can I get edge flipping?  How do I choose
> another WM which
> has it?  What happened to choice of window managers?
>  daveA

That's unrelated to gnome usability. Next time please
ask on another mailing list, irc or a forum.

In short your should open a terminal, kill metacity,
start your prefered window manager, and quit gnome
saving the session.

Cheers,

=====
Joaquin Cuenca Abela