Re: [Usability] 2.7/2.8 UI Review

> 	1st Phase
> 		Review future plans of modules with maintainers, hopefully maintainers
> have sent messages to the list with their plans for this coming release.
> Also basing this discussion off the recently seen GNOME roadmap [1].

Hi,

this would be great! For epiphany (http://www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany/development/plan-14.html)
I'd love to have review about "Download improvements", "Popups blocking", "Nautils as FTP handler",
"Transient/Modal Issues", "Rethink Toolbar" items. I have also some ideas about bookmarks but I
still need to define them.
The descriptions there are definately too vague but I'll try to post bugs with specific notes ASAP.

Marco