Re: [Usability] ActiveIcons

Tobias.

I like the ActiveIcons idea generally, but I'm not sure a trash ActiveBadge has enough value to compensate for the added complexity to the Trash concept.

How do envision making the distinction between active and standard badges/emblems, if at all?

You might be interested in my related concept-centric notifications idea described here,

	http://www.usercreations.com/weblog/2003/12/12.html#a384

Robb