Re: [Usability] [RFC] Gnumeric Cell Format dialog simplification approach

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 03:33:43PM -0600, James M. Cape wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 21:47 +0100, Christian Neumair wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 20:17 +0000, Dave Malcolm wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

> > > If you go with the combo box approach, perhaps the options should have
> > > icons as well as text?
> >
> > Could you please be more specific on that? What kind of icons would you
> > like to see inside this combobox? How should they look like?
> >
> > regs,
> >  Chris
>
> I believe there are stock icons for alignments, and they appear to be
> used in the toolbar buttons (for horizontal alignment), those should
> work.

Two problems
1) Some of the options are gnumeric (ms excel) specific and do not
    have icons
    eg
	'center across selection'

2) There are no vertical alignment icons, only horizontal
    GTK_STOCK_JUSTIFY_CENTER
    GTK_STOCK_JUSTIFY_FILL
    GTK_STOCK_JUSTIFY_LEFT
    GTK_STOCK_JUSTIFY_RIGHT