[Usability] [RFC] Gnumeric Cell Format dialog simplification approach

Hi folks!
I'm currently trying to rework part of Gnumeric's user interface of CVS
HEAD. Jody and I couldn't find a consensus on whether to use
GtkRadioButtons or GtkComboBoxes for cell alignment formatting.

Jody's point of view (as far as I know, I may have missed arguments):
The radio button layout represents the real cell (left - center -
right).

My point of view:
Less visible elements means less clutter, mnemonic translation currently
is a PITA, cell formatting isn't represented anyway (general - fill -
justify).

Please take a look both attached screenshots and decide on your own, we
have working code for both approaches. Maybe your idea is completely new
and we both have sucky proposals, but - heh - we have usability
gurus :).
Thanks for your judgement and efforts!

regs,
Chris