[Usability] find the thread that concerns your project

BTW i was thinking about how each email could reach the developers of an
application that is being discussed here.

For example, each parent would enter a keyword at the beginning of his
email.For example

*Abiword*

Abiword people would then just search through the archives for this
keyword and read only those threads that concern abiword. Same for other
developers.

any other suggestions? does anybody know whether specific projects have
separate usability mialing lists?

Marek