[Usability] Re: GtkComboBoxEntry buttons are wider

Am Mo, den 07.06.2004, 23:54 Uhr +0200 schrieb Sven Neumann:

> However, I am myself not very happy with the change to the default
> arrow size. IMHO it makes GtkComboBox too wide.
> [...]
> I am not really sure what should be done about this. Perhaps the arrow
> size should be reduced for GtkComboBox. But then that would be rather
> arbitrary. I'd actually favor to see the vertical separator between
> the label and the arrow being removed.

Indeed. I think there is no point in having a separator in between,
except for the very rare case that the right-most cell renderer contains
another arrow that looks exactly the same as the right arrow which would
lead to confusion.
CCing usability to get some opiniions :).

regs,
 Chris