[Usability] nautilus behaviour when selected file is changed

Hi,

I just observed the following behaviour in nautilus 2.4.0. I don't have
a newer version to test with at work. I wonder if the behaviour I
observed was done on purpose. If it was not done on purpose, do we want
the current behaviour to happen or something else? (That's why I'm
sending a copy to usability@).

0. have fam/gamin working
1. select a file
2. touch it from a shell or otherwise change it
3. observe how the file is unselected and the next file in the directory
gets a frame around its name, but is not selected.

Thanks

--
Markus Bertheau <twanger bluetwanger de>