Re: [Usability] Comments about this new paradigm?

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Maurizio Colucci wrote:

> I was wondering what you think about this new program/paradigm.
>
> Screenshots and code at:

Despite the - mostly negative - comments, I must say I'm pretty
impressed with segusoLand. (If only because it's written in Prolog ;)

Of course there are also things I dislike (the maximized dialogs in the
advanced view, for instance) but I feel that innovative ideas like
reciprocal list narrowing (in fact, I've heard of it before) shouldn't be
dismissed like that because there are some other cosmetic issues that
aren't right.

For instance, I think that the reciprocal list narrowing approach could
work well for selecting bookmarks with multiple topics in Epiphany.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778