Re: [Usability] Comments about this new paradigm?

It is possible to make lists of general actions, then let the user
choose from this list. Such lists could would have to use aliases when
accessing the actual application.

Anyhow, it would be far better if an application had some kind of
generalized external interface. This could then be used to make
inquiries about the capabilities of the application. Perhaps something
like integrated web services.

To make lists of actions solely based on existing action names would
create a much to large list.

John
Sorry for my rotten englishj.. I'd fix it in next life.. Or sometime
after that..