[Usability] Question about bookmarks scope in FOSA dialog

I've seen that the new GTK fileselector is capable of bookmarking
folders. I was wondering if the bookmarks are stored for each
application or for each user (or for each system?).

I can think useful cases for each of these options, but I'm not sure how
can they be done right... I'd like to know what the current
implementation does, and start a discussion about what it should be.

	Daniel

PS: To the list moderator: sorry for posting twice, last time from the
wrong address

--
Must it be assumed that because we are engineers beauty is not our concern,
and that while we make our constructions robust and durable we do not also