[Usability] Signal editor on glade

Hi!

I'm redoing the interface of the signal editor on
glade3.

The current interface is the same as the interface of
glade2 (sorry, I don't have a screenshot here, but I
will post one as soon as possible).

You can see the interim interface that I've done here:

http://e98cuenc.free.fr/signals.png

The idea is to add a new signal handler when you type
in the name of a new signal handler, and remove it
when you delete the name.

The main shortcoming of this interface is that it
limits the number of signal handers by signal to one,
when you should be able to attach several signal
handlers to the same signal.

It also doesn't show the widget class that each signal
belongs to (GtkButton, GtkBin, GtkContainer, etc.)

One way to add the widget class will be to make the
widget class a parent of the signals that it contains.

One way to add several signal handlers to the same
signal is to make the signals a parent of signal
handlers.

But if we do that, we finish having a 3 level tree.

I also don't know if it causes any accesibility
problems to not have buttons to add/remove a new
signal handler, and doing it all with the tree.

Any comments?

Thank you!

Cheers,

=====