Re: [Usability] Re: Suggestion for the actual UI of GTK+'s New FileSelector

Em Sex, 2004-01-09 às 15:31, Julien Olivier escreveu:

> > Because perhaps you it wants to save its archive in a new folder: -)
>                                    ^^^^
> If you're _opening_ a file, you don't want to _save_ it... do you ?

Yes :-)

But... I can remember that I have that to create a folder to keep
certain archives and to use to advantage the situation without having
that to open nautilus (what delays a long time in my k6-2 500 MHz) :)

And if I'm _salving_ (this word exist?) the file, I can need create a
new folder, ok? 8-)

--
Abraços,

Tiago Cruz