[Usability] Re: Suggestion for the actual UI of GTK+'s New FileSelector

Hi,

Am Mi, den 07.01.2004 schrieb Eugenia Loli-Queru um 19:42:
> That's because they haven't actually being using Path Navigator. After
> having a real implementation of it  and test it with people, I do not expect
> anyone going back to the combo boxes or the need for Up, Back buttons. ;-)

A real implementation of a path navigator existed since 2000 in the
old crappy image viewer iv 0.40. Just wanted to let you know.
Maybe someone still has the ancient libraries around that are needed to
get this thing running (GTK 1.2, Imlib 1.9, pygtk 0.6x). :)

http://www.pycage.de/software_iv.html

Btw, dead project. Just my first steps with GTK...

Martin