[Usability] Re: Suggestion for the actual UI of GTK+'s New FileSelector

Out of curiosity why are we discussing the ui of the new fileselector?
Hasn't Frederico already checked in the new chooser. Is what he has not
set in stone?

Anyways, none of this has any user testing data to back it up.  We're just
all playing with mockups and then stating our opinions/prejudices ad
nauseum.  So if someone is kind enough to actually get a group of people
to test it with real data I suggest we just drop this thread or move it to
usability and let the experts figure it out.

sri