[Usability] triple mouse click behavior

Please correct me if i am wrong, but in most/all applications triple clicking on text selects the entire line, correct? (I haven't really examined this issue deeply) I don't know for whom or why this is useful. If someone could provide an example, i would love to hear it, i am genuinely interested. Personally, i rarely, if ever use it. On the other hand, when using word processors for example, i frequently cut and paste individual sentences to move them around inside my documents. What would be the pros and cons of making triple mouse clicks select an entire sentence for some applications such as word processors? Personally, i think this would be a great improvement. Selecting a sentence is relatively hard because it requires such fine motor coordination especially if you want to select the punctuation and white space exactly.

John