Re: [Usability] A battery applet...
- From: Andrei Yurkevich <urruru ru ru>
- To: Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com>
- Cc: Usability List <usability gnome org>, Sergey Udaltsov <sergey udaltsov gmail com>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Usability] A battery applet...
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:51:57 +0300
Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
Yeah, but well, how realistic it is that I want to worry about the
battery of my digital camera the short time it is connected to my
laptop? Or my PDA. What it could do, is show a notification when the
battery is *low*, or if, say, an IPod battery is fully charged, so I
know I can unplug it.
Well, this sounds nice. While knowing about battery level of various
small devices attached to your PC is really cool, I cannot find other
usage than knowing that it is the time to plug in a charger in
PDA/camera/whatever or unplug it if all you wanted was to charge its
battery. So yes, I agree that making some notification pop up when the
battery of the PDA/camera is critically low or fully charged is just enough.
] [Thread Prev