Re: [Usability] Request for interface mockup

On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 16:55 +0100, Raphael Bosshard wrote:
> I think it's easier to implement Tuomas' proposal first. My original
> patch already used a slider, so it should be peanuts to make it like in
> the mockup.
>
> I also thought about hiding it via the disclosure widget but I think
> that would be rather contraproductive: this way there are two different
> ways to "hide" preferences on the dialog: tabs and disclosure triangles.
> Doesn't that create a kind of hierarchy?

Yea, and well, there is no point in disclosure if there is just one
thing hidden inside it. It makes more sense for, say, the new Gimp 2.2
stuff where you get a whole bunch of "advanced" settings from the
disclosure.

//Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com>