[Usability] Detailed menus

I took another deep breath and dived back into the infamous
gnome-panel/menu.c and came up with this
http://marlin.sf.net/detailed-menu.png

I showed a similar copy to some people on IRC and mark suggested I
send it here to get some of you guys to comment on the usability or
lack thereof. My original idea was to have the application name and
then the Generic name as the secondary text, eg

Epiphany
(Web Browser)

Mark's thinking was that it would help first timers find applications
they want rather than using the tooltips, and I think that lowering
the intensity of the secondary text makes the menu less cluttered
looking, but I can understand the usability concerns for this.

iain

(And looky Jeff, I even changed my font so you couldn't laugh)