Re: [Usability] File menu applet

I think this is a great idea. A central store allows for more unity
within a user environment, and since this would be desktop independent
it would be likely better embraced by non-GNOME entities, such a KDE
and Mozilla. Also, having centralized bookmarks would mean not having
to re-create bookmark lists for all the browsers and tools a user may
use. Additionally, storing all the bookmarks in one place will allow
for easy migration of said bookmarks across systems as well as lighter
programs.

--
here dup = negate dup invert negate dup ( Andrey ) dup
+ ( Warkentin ) dup lshift invert negate dup emit over