Re: [Usability] File menu applet

I really like the idea of having one bookmark store.  This is
something that does not need to be application or desktop dependent.
Here's my idea:

Store a bookmark as:

A URI
A mime-type
Other things that I'm forgetting :)

Then, an app can filter on mime-type.  Firefox, epiphany, konqueror,
and lynx will "import" (show is a better word) the text/html (etc)
bookmarks, while nautilus, file-browser-applet, and konqueror (the
file-browsing konqueror) can filter on file:// URIs, etc.

Adding some metadata would be good (because isn't that how epiphany
organizes bookmarks)?

I would be very interested in a project like this, so please let me
know what you all think!  Thanks!