[Usability] Some General Usability Proposals for Nautilus

I'd like to make some proposals concerning spatial Nautilus. I've numbered
them, so they can be discussed more easily.

(1) Toolbar
(1a) I would love to have a(n optional) toolbar (cf. ROX filer). It saves
clicks and navigation through menus.
(1b) One of the toolbar buttons might open the menu so I could get rid of the
menu bar in favor of the toolbar.
(1c) I'd like a shrink toolbar button or shrink option which would
automatically shrink folder windows to their minimum size (cf. ROX filer
again :-)

(2) When editing the preferences that determine which information about items
are displayed (e.g. size or modification date) I would like to
(2a) specify for each at which minimum zoom level it would be shown (the zoom
level could be selected from a pop up next to the information item pop up),
because with the current settings I have to switch to ridiculous zoom levels
to see the extra information displayed.
(2b) be able to define more than 3 information items (i.e. be able to Add and
Remove such entries)

(3) Navigation menu (cf. BeOS)
(3a) I'd like to have the following submenu in the context menu of a folder:
Open Child (this submenu contains menu items for the folder's contents;
subfolders are represented by submenus which contain their contents etc.;
selecting a folder within this hierarchy opens the selected folder's window;
selecting a file within this hierarchy opens the file).
(3b) The follwoing submenus should be in the context menu of both folders and
files:
Move To (this submenu contains menu items for the bookmarks being used in the
file chooser; each bookmark is represented by a submenu which contains the
bookmark's subfolders as submenus etc.; selecting a folder within this
hierarchy moves the file/folder for which the context menu was opened to the
selected folder)
Copy To (analogous to Move To, but copies the file/folder instead of moving
it)
Link To (analogous to Move To, but creates a symbolic (?) link to the
file/folder instead of moving it)

What do you all think?

-Thorsten