Re: [Usability] Standard Wizard Dialog [was: File Chooser Dialog]

The tabs are optional (controlled by the software as said earlier),
which means only apps that need them, will enable/show them.
As for screenshots, if you seriously want to investigate the
various options for building a standard filedialog, then I will
take the time to make some screenshots for u :)
There could be some good ideas that should be investigated, but
i am not saying they are nescessarily a must for a gnome/gtk
filedialog, i just hope every existing idea is considered.