[Usability] Clarification on recent discussion

Many of us have been thinking about how frequently tasks are done and by
what percentage of people. Several people have begun this process and
submit their ideas to this list. As Bryan said, we need to place this at
a central reference point. He suggested a wiki and I think that would be
a nice idea... Can someone who has web hosting abilities/facilities put
one up somewhere? If not, clarkbw and I would gladly maintain a text
file  at some random non-gnome affiliated url although this seems less
than optimal.

	Also, before we go "hog wild" trying to do these OBM, FBM analysis
lists, we need to settle on an important issue. That issue is weather or
not the file open dialog == save as dialog...

	Will these be implemented as one item in gtk, or will they be
implemented seperately? This will determine if we need 2 different
FBM/OBM/... lists. If there will be only one implementation of a unified
FOSA we need to make a single list and augment it with specific
information about which context we are referring to (file open, or save
as)

Example - crating a new folder is probably classified as occasionally by
many when discussing save as functionality... but virtually never by
anyone when opening a file.