Re: [Usability] FOSA ideas

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Bryan W Clark wrote:

> Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 19:25:30 -0400
> From: Bryan W Clark <clarkbw clarkson edu>
> To: Gnome Usability List <usability gnome org>,
>      GTK+ devel List <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
> Subject: Re: [Usability] FOSA ideas
>
> On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 14:08, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> > On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 13:36, Bryan W Clark wrote:

Rather than address your specific mockup I think focussing on a
requirements list first as suggested by Calum is the best way to make
progress.

> The "Location://" was a way of showing the Location text while running
> out of room in the toolbar area.

I really wish people would please stop creating new protocols.
file:// is the right protocol for this situation.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/