Re: [Usability] The Window List Applet

On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 12:25:28PM -0500, Gregory Merchan wrote:
<snip>
>   http://www.phys.lsu.edu/students/merchan/GNOME/Recommendations/WindowControllers/
>
> There's only a placeholder there at the moment. I'll send a message as soon
> as there's content. (Maybe tomorrow.)

This is taking longer than I thought. Maybe I should learn to touch type.
There's incomplete content there at the moment. I haven't checked spelling,
grammar, or XML validity yet.

I'm taking a break from working on the document, but maybe someone will
help pick up the slack. If you do, send me full text (plain or XHTML),
not patches. I'd rather cut and paste than hunt for patching commands.
Be sure to provide your proper name so I can give you credit, and specify
whether to provide a mailto: link and for what address.

I must work on something else for a while - maybe a file selector, BWAHAHAA!

Cheers,
Greg