Re: [Usability] Re: [Gimp-developer] Redo shortcut (was: Undo shortcut)

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 19:15, Andrew W. Nosenko wrote:

>   o  with undo/redo dialog you should use Up<->Down and therefore do
>      mevements by right hand or press these up/down by left hand's
>      fingers.  C-z <-> C-r allows to be psessed without hand's
>      mevements.

True... I taught myself long ago to use the mouse in my left hand so my
dominant right hand was always free for using the keyboard, so I
overlooked this small fact :o)

>   o  Because of bug or feature of Metacity or EWMH specification this
>      undo/redo dialog stays over image that you edit.

Well yes, but only if you put it over the image you're trying to edit.
If you're working on that part of the image anyway (which you must be if
you're looking for changes there), surely you wouldn't place any docks
there in the first place...?

Cheeri,
Calum.