Re: [Usability] Re: [Gimp-developer] Redo shortcut

On 1 Oct 2003, Calum Benson wrote:
> Whimsical muse: since there are almost no other gtk/GNOME apps that use
> Redo (and the only one I can think of doesn't use Ctrl-Shift-Z either),
> it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that we might end up changing
> the HIG to whatever you decide anyway :)

Just to mention that Dia has Redo, and we use Ctrl-Shift-Z for it.  We used
to use Ctrl-R, but decided that was waste of a keybinding.  We don't have
the frequent undo-redo sequences of Gimp, though.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃ¥rdgrim of Numenor