[Usability] Academia, GNOME, Usability

Hey hey,

As part of our regular diet of hell-bent schemes towards world domination,
I'm collecting info about universities and faculties that have an interest
in usability issues (and potentially GNOME, but that's not a requirement).

If anyone has suggestions (or even better, contact details) please mail me.

It would be *especially* fruitful if anyone here had direct links, and yes,
I'm interested in contacts around the world. Everywhere. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

   "Consensus is whatever the developers remember or agree with." - Paul
                            Vixie, Open Sources