[Usability] problems in gnome menu

I was told on debian-gtk-gnome that this was the place to discuss
this, so I suscribed, lurked a while, and here goes:

----- Forwarded message from John R Lenton <john grulic org ar> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
John Lenton (john grulic org ar) -- Random fortune:
La mitad está hecha cuando tienen buen principio las cosas.