Re: [Usability] rubberbanding in gtktreeview

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 11:24, Marek Peteraj wrote:

> Moreover RB is the most efficient way for doing multiple selections.
> Any chance it would be included in HiG?

There's already a section in the HIG about rubber-banding (aka "Bounding
Box Selection":
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/userinput.html#selection

There's no doubt it could be improved, but in general I'm not sure it's
really the HIG's place to talk about the micro-behaviour of specific gtk
widgets... that's the sort of thing it's usually better to sort out in
bugzilla or on gtk-devel-list.  Or here, I guess :)

Cheeri,
Calum.