Re: [Usability] Re: epiphany toolbar/bookmarks

> >    I want to add already existing bookmarks to this newly created topic
> >    T2.
> >
> >         Bookmarks window -> Search bookmark -> Properties -> Check topic
> >         in the topics list.
> >
> >    That's ok for one bookmark, but if you are dealing with several of
> >    them the task is painful.  It's not as far fetched as you might
> >    think.  Consider this: when you start bookmarking you have a little
> >    set of topics because it does not make sense to bookmark something
> >    and assign it to five different topics if the only entry in those
> >    five topics is this one bookmark.  At some point your list of
> >    bookmarks grows big and you start assigning more topics to already
> >    existing bookmarks to make them easier to find.  Presto.
>
> this can all be done through dnd. there is a gtk bug about supporting
> multiple selections with the mouse that will be helpful for rubberbanding
> large numbers of bookmarks here.

Ahhhh, now I probably understand why someone didnt find the ability to
dnd bookmarks to topics. Right now you need to click on the bookmark to
be able to drag it. Maybe it's worth to port the nautilus code to make
multiple selection work well with dnd, while the issue is solved in gtk.

Marco