Re: [Usability] Re: My (ongoing) analysis of the proposed modules

> The HIG should really advise on this issue so that all of the apps can
> do the same thing.  I think Larger Text and Smaller Text items are good
> (pick more suitable names as you please), and we should overload the
> Ctrl++ and Ctrl+- (and possibly Ctrl+= for Normal Text Size) for them.

That'd be kinda confusing for gucharmap since the characters
are just characters, they're not really "text".

Also, I don't like ctrl++ / ctrl+= doing different things,
since they are the same key on US keyboards. In gucharmap
ctrl+= does the same as ctrl++.

Noah