Re: [Usability] Where (to whom) do I complain?

On Tue, 2003-05-06 at 19:21, Dennis Tuchler wrote:
> Where do I complain (ask for help) about the refusal of Gnome and
> OpenOffice to play nicely together, insofar as associating document with
> application is concerned?  I'm happy to lodge a bug report, but to whose
> bugzilla?

First, usability list is for UI/usability discussion, not
bugs/complaints.

Second, you'd want to put that in gnome's bugzilla.  Make sure you
explain the issue adequately (not just "it doesn't work").

--
The pain of war cannot exceed the woe of aftermath.
  -- Led Zeppelin, "Battle of Evermore"