Re: [Usability]Dealing with files in Gnome

> Nautilus can already do this. There's a pref to say it should open a new
> window for a selected item, and this is the way it should work IMHO.

mmm, well that is slightly different as it effects opening a folder as
well. I think that folders should be shown in the same window but files
should be opened in a new window.

Also it would open in the internal nautilus viewer in some cases, and if
you're going to open in a new window you might as well use a stand alone
viewer.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]