[Usability]usability.gnome.org

Title: November 25, 2002

Hi,

I thought you might be interested in getting in-depth knowledge about your web audience and web traffic patterns in a reliable and cost-effective way.

Stop Guessing - Start Knowing
CoolStats measures web site traffic and online behavior of your visitors.
CoolStats will help you understand how to optimize your site to meet the needs of your visitors.
You get access to detailed, real-time statistical analysis of your web pages - 24 hours a day. View Online Demo!
CoolStats is the ultimate real-time tracking solution for small and mid-sized businesses.
100% accuracy by measuring activity at the client, not via server based log files.
The fee of $24.95 is minimal compared to
what it would cost you to run a tracking service
yourself!

Why CoolStats
No programming to do
No servers to maintain
No software applications to install

Sign Up now!
For more information about our website tracking services, please visit our website or contact me directly at the below email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards
Helen Baker
Helen Baker
CoolStats Support
Email: helen_baker coolstats com
http://www.coolstats.com

Don't be the last one to know!

We needed to make business sense out of our web visitor behavior - CoolStats delivers first-class graphical reports that help us continuously improve and optimize our website to match the requirements of our target audience.

  Bryan Kashilin, Boston

Check what other customers say about us!

This message has been brought to usability gnome org If you do not wish to receive anymore emails, please follow the opt-out instruction here. We apologize for any inconvenience.

.