Re: [Usability]A Tale of a Toolbar editor

Gaute Lindkvist wrote:

Generally I'm in favor of the GNOME default as the default (isn't that
why we call it a default? :-D ) and having the option to change it.
For word processors "text below icons" just plain
sucks, since there are too many toolbars, and afaik it is actually the
default toolbar-style for the GNOME-desktop.

Of course the stock answer to that is that most "Office Apps" tend to overuse toolbars, reducing there usefulness. Whether you buy that argument (I do...) is up to you i guess.

dave