Re: [Usability]Nautilus toolbar simplification

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Michael Toomim wrote:

>    o "Home" is accessible from many other locations: I have a link on
>      my desktop, in my start menu, in the go menu, via "Alt-Home", etc.
>      Nautilus takes me to my home directory whenever I open a new window.

(and what about the $HOME = desktop situation..)

Anyway, that reminds me: I've been meaning to ask if Nautilus still has
the option to set a different starting folder than $HOME. In older
Nautilus version this used to be the case, which is why we couldn't
translate the home-button label with the same terms as used for the $HOME
folder on the desktop.

Since recently I've not seen that option back in the Prefs or in gconf. Is
it gone? In that case we can adjust the translation accordingly.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778