[Usability]Some questions about the Gnome canvas

Hi,

I hope this list is the right one for my questions.

* The GnomeCanvasRichText item is not implemented in the anti-aliased canvas. Why? I don't understand what might be the problem.

* In GnomeCanvasLine, PROP_SMOOTH and PROP_SPLINE_STEPS are declared but not implemented. These would be probably very useful for me in GChemPaint since I need curved arrows.

* Also in GnomeCanvasLine, ther is no PROP_DASH as exist in GnomeCanvasShape. I think it would be easy to add it. Using PROP_LINE_STYLE to draw dashes is not as versatile (and, anecdotically, double dashes appear the same as solid line on my screen).

Best regards,
Jean Bréfort