Re: [Usability] Window List (not the applet)

Hello Gregory,

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003, Gregory Merchan wrote:

> > I'd prefer listing them on each branch; after all this is consistent with
> > the way the workspace switcher shows sticky windows.

> But is that a good thing for the workspace switcher to do? :-)

If the workspace switcher wouldn't do this, there wouldn't be any obvious
way for it to show sticky windows. I think that functionality is sort of
desirable, given also the metacity terminology "Show on all workspaces".

> > Arrange places all windows on the screen on a position that minimizes
> > overlap.

> All _selected_ windows, right?

Yes, that was so big a pre-assumption I forgot to mention it. :)

> I think Undo would be a good thing to have here, so dismissal on action
> should be omitted.

Looking forward to your final proposal.. :)

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

Softwarepatenten bedreigen Europa. Teken op petition.eurolinux.org!