[Usability] Foobar Menu Layout

So,

I always feel a little bit deflated when I see "arbitrary" changes in vendor
releases of GNOME. In this case, I'm sure the Ximian foobar menu was changed
to be similar to their existing 1.4-based product, and to make up for users
not grokking where things should be under Applications or Actions. So, not
entirely "arbitrary" in this case, but it would be nice to keep these kinds
of things synced...

The GNOME foobar menu layout:

  Applications  Actions

           vs.

  Programs  System  Help

Discuss! :-)

- Jeff

    "I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity." - George W. Bush (by
                            way of Miles Nordin)