Re: [Usability] New Nautilus File Exists Dialog

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Liam R. E. Quin wrote:

> This dialogue box should probably not exist... if I drop an icon on top
> of another, replace the lower one, and put it in the Trash.  If I want

Excuse me? That would be a guaranteed data-loss helpdesk nightmare if I
ever saw one. If one icon is dropped on top of another, then the system
should look if there are ways the two can interact. If they can't, then
the drop is cancelled. If the can, the appropriate handler is called.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

Softwarepatenten bedreigen Europa. Teken op petition.eurolinux.org!