Re: [Usability] "File views"
- From: Joao Victor <googlyboy2 yahoo com br>
- To: usability gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] "File views"
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:07:36 -0300 (ART)
Krzysztof Foltman wrote:
> - switchable user/system files view might be an
> answer, but may be an
> overkill (what if user directories are scattered
> around the directory
> tree ? what about /tmp ?)
So make the trees customizable, like i said. Let me
have my trees the way i want, let me create my own
trees. It would be a simple thing like:
- Click on the 'Create New Tree' button
- "Select the folders you want to appear on the root
of your new tree:"
- "Give your new tree a name:"
- That it's.
Mais espaço, mais segurança e gratuito: caixa postal de 6MB, antivírus, proteção contra spam.
] [Thread Prev