Re: [Usability] Re: Standardizing Find and Replace windows

GNOME 2.3 should have some kind of "visual bell" system. I think it's
actually implemented for metacity. So I guess you can give a
notification and leave it up to the user's system to say whether it'll
be a beep or a flashing title bar or something else.