RE: [Usability] Re: Standardizing Find and Replace windows

Hmm... I like the idea of hitting the "Find next" button twice, but I
don't think that the use of the status bar is appropriate or beneficial.

In, I believe, Cooper's "Inmates are Running the Asylum," there is an
experiment cited with people performing tasks in Excel. The status bar was
modified to periodically display the message "There is a $50 bill taped to
the bottom of your chair. Take it!"

Not a single participant did, so presumably, not one had noticed the